Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts on topics including, but not limited to:
Design Methods and Tools
- Design verification and fault tolerance
- Embedded system security and security validation
- System-level design and hardware/software co-design
- High-level synthesis, logic synthesis, communication synthesis
- Embedded real-time systems and real-time operating systems
- Rapid system prototyping, performance analysis and estimation
- Formal models, transformations, algorithm transformations and metrics
Development Platforms, Architectures and Technologies
- Embedded platforms for multimedia and telecom
- Many-core and multi-processor systems, SoCs, and NoCs
- Reconfigurable ASIPs, FPGAs, and dynamically reconfigurable systems
- Memory system and cache management
- Asynchronous (self-timed) circuits and analog and mixed-signal circuits
Custom embedded architectures and systems
- Deep learning architectures for inference and training
- Systems for autonomous vehicles : cars, drones, ships and space applications
- Smart cameras, security systems, behaviour recognition
- Data Center processing : special routing, configurable co-processors and low energy considerations
- Real-time cryptography, secure computing, financial and personal data processing
- Computer arithmetic, approximate computing, probabilistic computing, nanocomputing, bio-inspired computing
- Biological data collection and analysis, bioinformatics
- Personal digital assistants, natural language processing, wearable computing and implantable devices
- Global navigation satellite and inertial navigation systems
About the event
DASIP provides an inspiring international forum for latest innovations and developments in the field of leading edge embedded signal processing systems. The conference program will include keynote speeches, contributed paper sessions, demonstrations, and special sessions on timely topics.
2900, boul. Edouard-Montpetit
Campus of the University of Montréal
2500, chemin de Polytechnique
October 16-18, 2019 Wednesday to Friday
Demo Night is the demonstration track of DASIP. It is an excellent opportunity for researchers and users to interactively demonstrate their hardware platforms, prototypes and tools. This live presentation can show early implementation or more mature tools, platforms and prototypes.
Whereas a regular research paper points out the scientific contribution of a new embed signal processing architecture or tool, a demonstration paper provides the opportunity to show how a scientific contribution has been transferred into a working platform or a in a tool.
Authors of regular research papers are thus encouraged to submit an accompanying demonstration paper.
Accepted Demo Night papers containing new scientific results may be considered for inclusion in the Proceedings and the IEEE Digital Xplore Library as short papers.
(all 23:59 A.O.E.)
Abstract submission deadline: May 29th, 2019 * extended deadline *
Paper submission deadline: June 5th, 2019 * extended deadline *
Demo Night paper submission: June 7th, 2019
Notification of acceptance: July 12th, 2019
Camera ready papers: September 6th, 2019
Conference: October 16th-18th, 2019
HAVE A LOOK AT THE
All submissions must be made online using the following link : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dasip2019
Authors must submit a 150-300 abstract of their papers through the web based submission system by the required date. The abstract submission will allow the program committee to plan and begin the review process more quickly, allowing a faster feedback to the authors. The full paper submission is later made by uploading the paper with the same account.
Submissions must be fully anonymous, but authors should not hide previous work, instead, they need to make self-references in third person.
Papers must be submitted in PDF in IEEE double-column format following the IEEE templates. Regular papers must be no longer than 6 pages and Demo Night paper are restricted to two pages. Submitted papers must describe original unpublished work and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Each submission will receive at least three independent double blind reviews from the members of our scientific committee. Authors of accepted papers must address those comments in the camera ready version and present it in the conference prior to its publication.
The conference proceedings will be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Paper and keynote presentation slides and tutorial documents will be made available to conference attendees after the conference (subject to confidentiality issues). Authors of the best papers may be invited to submit an extended version of their work to an international journal.
Polytechnique is more than a teaching establishment; it is the benchmark in engineering, with high-quality teaching and research activities that continually push the limits of knowledge.
Founded in 1873, Polytechnique Montréal is one of Canada’s leading engineering teaching and research institutions. It is the largest engineering university in Québec for the size of its graduate student body and the scope of its research activities.
2900, boul. Édouard-Montpetit
Campus de l’Université de Montréal
2500, chemin de Polytechnique
- Pierre Langlois, Polytechnique Montréal, CA, general co-chair
- Bertrand Granado, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, FR, general co-chair
- Séabstien Pillement, Université de Nantes – IETR, FR, technical program co-chair
- Jean Pierre David, Polytechnique Montréal, CA, technical program co-chair
- Réjean Lepage, Polytechnique Montréal, CA, web chair
- Éric Legua, Polytechnique Montréal, CA, conference logistics consultant and publication chair
- João M. P. Cardoso, University of Porto / INESC TEC, PT
- Emmanuel Casseau, University of Rennes 1, FR
- Diana Goehringer, TU Dresden, DE
- Guy Gogniat, Université de Bretagne Sud, FR
- Marek Gorgon, AGH University of Science and Technology, PL
- Bertrand Granado, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, UPMC), FR
- Michael Hübner, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, DE
- Pierre Langlois, Polytechnique Montréal, CA
- Jean-François Nezan, INSA Rennes, FR
- Sebastien Pillement, Polytech’Nantes, FR
We are working on the registration features.